Sunday, February 14, 2016

Buy all the things!

So, I LOVE shopping in Seoul! There are so many cute things and there is so much cheap, cute, good quality makeup and face car stuff. So I came home with A LOT of junk!


I put all the things I bought on my bed when I got home. The pile in front is presents and the pile in back (the big one) is MINE!


So much cute makeup! I LOVE the little cupcake lip and cheek tint!


And here are my face washes, creams, lotions, and masks! The little pink bunny is a mister for when it's really dry and you are out and about, the orange one is a perfume stick.


These are all face masks (only a few of which I actually purchased, most came free).


And THIS is all the free stuff I got!



I LOVE stationary stores! So many cute cards, stickers, and notebooks! So many...


3 adorable bags.


And then here's some of the other random junk I bought. Lots of it. 



Last, but DEFINITELY not least, Eat all the things!!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh! These Korea posts are are tugging at my heart strings! So glad you went back! I have a reoccurring dream that I go to Korea for 24 hours just to buy make up!

    ReplyDelete

Flying home (and the shopping haul!)

 Sunday we woke up bright and early (10:00) to get breakfast at 10:30 and then checked out. Even with getting up so late, I was NOT chipper....