Jesi and I had a bit of fun yesterday. We put on a TON of make up, two sets of false eyelashes, cute clothes, and took pictures! We were trying to go for a porcelain doll look, and I think the make up worked, though our poses and expressions ended up more cutesy than doll like.
Here's a quick preview of our pictures. I'll post more later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Flying home (and the shopping haul!)
Sunday we woke up bright and early (10:00) to get breakfast at 10:30 and then checked out. Even with getting up so late, I was NOT chipper....
-
After hanging with my chicky, I headed up with my friend Mindy for a long weekend of fun in Salt Lake. I spent Thursday all alone in her ...
-
So, apparently Jen doesn't take care of her blogging duties anymore (talk about lazy) so I'm going to take this chance to give you a...
-
All right! I'm FINALLY sitting down to write the wedding post. First I waiting for the photos to get to us, and by then school had start...
No comments:
Post a Comment