Friday, July 12, 2013

Back from Hawaii and off to New York!

It's been a while, eh? Parents had a great time on their cruise and spending time in Barcelona. They were home for a few days before heading out again, this time for Hawaii. I spent the next few weeks after that finishing up school and work, work, working. I finished painting my room (yay!) so it is now a lovely shade of light grey! I'm excited to get started moving all my stuff in and actually making it my room. However, that will have to wait until I get back from New York which I leave for tomorrow! SO EXCITED!!!

I met the family in Kona on Jesi's birthday (happy birthday, Chicky!!) and we spent almost two weeks doing, like, NOTHING. It was fabulous. We spent most of our time laying around the condo, sometimes going out to sit by the pool. We watched two seasons of Downton Abby and some pretty awesomely ridiculous action movies. Every few days, we'd venture out into town to go to Walmart or check out some local shops. Mostly we just relaxed, though. Which is just the way we like it!

We did one snorkel trip which was awesome. We didn't see very many colorful fish, but we swam with wild spinner dolphins!

It was really cool.

We also saw a tiger shark (from the boat, of course)! Dad took a video of it swimming around and it's posted on his Facebook.

Now, I'm just finishing getting ready for my trip to New York. I am all packed, I just need to make my lunch for the plane and set up my music on my iPod, maybe get another book for my kindle, then I'm all set! I am so ridiculously excited for this trip! We are going to go so many cool places, and I am already set to see two fabulous Broadway shows (my favorite part!). You can bet that there will be lots to talk about when I get back. Hopefully I'll remember to take lots of pictures for your viewing pleasure.

Well, I'm off! I have to leave for the airport at 3:30am tomorrow (Thank you, Sister Fisher, for the ride!).

Loves and hugs!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Flying home (and the shopping haul!)

 Sunday we woke up bright and early (10:00) to get breakfast at 10:30 and then checked out. Even with getting up so late, I was NOT chipper....