Sunday, November 17, 2013

30 before 30 Update

You might remember that last year I made a list of 30 things to do before I'm 30. Well, I haven't gotten very far on my list; in fact, looking at this list a year later, I realize that I need get cracking on this! So, here's a bit of an update on the items that I have done so far.

6. Decorate a room the way that I really want to
Currently in progress. I'm going about it one little bit at a time. But I'm really loving my new room! Well, I say new, though I've been in here since the summer. I promise I'll devote a post to it once I've gotten a few more things done.

13. Make and send holiday cards
Another "in progress" one. I'm currently in the process of making my Christmas cards to send out. Looking pretty cute, if I do say so myself.

And don't assume I know your address. If you want a card, don't be shy. Message me on Facebook. :)

15. Take sister photos
Thanks to a JC Penney Groupon, Jesi and I got some adorable sister pictures this summer.
Us holding the picture of when we first met. I'm the one with bangs in both pictures. ;)

28. Go to New York
I totally went to New York this summer!! It was SUCH A BLAST!! I saw five shows in one week, visited a million things, and generally drank my weight in water every day to keep up with how much we were sweating, it was so freaking hot. Check it out!
I'm in Times Square! In glasses because city air does not agree with my contacts.

30. Learn a new song on the piano
Actually, just this week. The piece was a lot easier than I thought it was going to be, but it's really pretty so I'm totally counting this one as done. Here's a video of it synchronized with dancing Christmas light. Just to be clear, I'm not actually the one playing it in this. 


P.S. Only 37 more days until Christmas. You ready?

And that's it so far. Five things *mostly* done. There are a few that are kind of time dependent (graduating PSU, getting a realy job (in my field... need to graduate, first), going to Korea... etc.), but there are others that I need to get started on if I'm going to finish them before I'm 30! Let's DO THIS!! *punches the air*


No comments:

Post a Comment

Flying home (and the shopping haul!)

 Sunday we woke up bright and early (10:00) to get breakfast at 10:30 and then checked out. Even with getting up so late, I was NOT chipper....