Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Halloween Party!

Happy Halloween, everyone! I hope everyone is having an enjoyable and spooky holiday. I have work and school today so not much fun for me. Oh well! I was able to quickly catch a buy one get one sweater sale at H&M. Two cozy sweaters to keep me toasty this winter. Yay! ^^

This last weekend I had a Halloween party with some of my friends. It was a lot of fun. My mom helped me fix up my costume. I was a dead doll. Apparently all of the close up shots of my makeup turned out fuzzy. But it's way cooler than it looks here.


 
I put up a bunch of streamers and spiderwebs and bones and rats for decorations. Because I was also busy with school and work the week before, I decorated pretty early. There were a few times when some of my decorations (namely the rats) scared me a bit. Oops! 
 
 
There was lots of food: pizza, candy, chips, and homemade cupcakes and cookies (decorated by moi). Michelle also brought homemade carrot cake (which is not pictured here but was SUPER cute and uber tastey!).

 
James described my cookies as "droll" which I thought was adorable. I haven't heard that word in ages!

 
 
We played a couple of games, but the most fun, I think at least, was the classic "eat the donut off a string game! There were, of course, prize bags handed out to the winners. 
 

There  were some lots of great costumes show up: a cat, roadkill, Twilight vampire (she *SPARKLED*), a leprechaun, a Mexican, martial artist, mafia member, and Medusa (complete with scaley makeup and "snake" hair!).

 

An overall fabulous time was had and I'm glad I had a party. Jesi and I are wanting to have a Halloween/Christmas party next year. A  "Nightmare Before Christmas" themed party: Christmas/Halloween decorations, scary costumes, a white elephant gift exchange, and holiday foods from both holidays! I'm excited about that one. I hope it works out. I think that could be even MORE awesome. ^^

Well, I'm off to class soon, now. Happy Halloween!!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flying home (and the shopping haul!)

 Sunday we woke up bright and early (10:00) to get breakfast at 10:30 and then checked out. Even with getting up so late, I was NOT chipper....